Thursday, August 2, 2007

Deal Or No Deal

Real date: Nov. 4, 2006 (saturday)
Mood: Calm but confused
Music: Friend of mine (MYMP)



"Paano kung ang offer ni banker
ay yung mahal mo, tapos ang
laman ng case mo ay yung
sobrang nagmamahal sayo.
Is it a deal or no deal?"


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Confusing huh?! That's what I'm Feeling right now. PUZZLED. I know I should not be confused anymore because it’s been over and done. Done to the fact that Nathan didn’t fight for the love he’s feeling for me, done to the fact that he left me wondering and still feeling the same thing for him, done to the fact that he ignored me for months. But still here I am wishing and wanting more than friendship. Wrong things to say and to even think about. I’m messing my head and my heart all this what if questions like:

> What if we continued?
> What if I kissed him?
> What if he kissed me?
> What if I fight for us?
> What if I didn’t give up on him?
> What if he still love me?
> What if there’s a second chance?

It’s a total mess up here. I can’t stop thinking about him. I even dreamed about him a couple of times. Is it a sign or what?



(^_^) ~*~me~*~ (^_^)

No comments: