Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sa Kanya

Real Date: April 18, 2005 (Monday)
Mood: Sober
Music:
We belong together (Mariah Carey)



I can’t believe it. Even Mouth knows about Luke and Rachel. What the hell? What is happening around me? I just found out that Luke is using Mouth’s house as a hidding place for him and Rachel. To make matters worst Mouth asked me to join them later at Luke’s house to drink. Well, I said yes.

I didn’t ask anyone among our circle of friends to pick me up. So here I am standing outside Luke’s house waiting for a friend to accompany me inside because I don’t want to go in alone. Finally Mouth and Skills arrived, and then Luke went out. He said hi and he looked at me, or maybe what I’m wearing. Huh!!!! Good thing I lose weight before this happen. What I’m wearing?! A tight hipster and a plain white v-neck shirt. Talk about cleavage. I sat down at the sofa and pretend to text someone but all I’m doing is reading my old messages. Shots and shots and shots later. I went out for a while to smoke and relax because I can’t act and think straight with that Rachel girl in front of me. Luke followed me outside, and he said I look good. Huh!!!! You know what, I kiss him. I don’t know why. Reflex maybe. He kisses me back so no problem there.

We went back in. Rachel is looking at us. So fun. I sat back to my place and shockingly Luke sat beside me. My phone beeps, I read the message and it’s from him.

Luke: I love you and I miss you.
Me: Me too.
Luke: This is hard.
Me: No! This hurts.
Luke: I’m Sorry. :(
Me: It’s partly my fault too, I guess. I’ll take you back. I promise.
Luke: Really?! :)
Me: Yes.

I went home early because I have an early class. Luke drove me home. On our way to my house the air is dead silence. Finally we arrived. He even went down the car to accompany me to the door. Then he leaned forward and kiss me goodnight. A longer one.

My message to Rachel: I know you know the song “Sa kanya” Luke told you that song. Try to hear it and analyze the song properly because that’s our song.

(^_^)~*~me~*~(^_^)

No comments: