Sunday, August 5, 2007

It HURTS! It really does!


Real Date: April 17, 2005 (Sunday)
Mood: Sober
Music: Constantly (MYMP)


Luke asked me out, so I said okay. We had dinner and coffee, I think. I don’t usually look at his phone, but there’s a sudden feeling of borrowing it and browsing. At first I was playing a game on his phone. Then I started looking at his inbox, usual quotes of the day and some of my messages. Then I had this urge to look at his outbox, which I don’t know why because Luke doesn’t really save his sent messages. But there it was, one sent message from him. I opened it, I know it was bad but I saw it already so might as well read it right or else I’ll die out of curiosity, he send a message to a girl named Rachel the message goes:

Bie I’m going to Hermoine’s place. I’m sorry.”

So what’s up with that?! He’s seeing someone but then he still asks me out? And take note of this, this is not the first time he asked me out on a date. So this only means one thing. His two-timing either her or me. I don’t know the girl, thank GOD. I was shock though because we only cool off our relationship less than a month?! And this happened. It’s so fast. I can’t believe HIM or the girl. After that incident I didn’t talk to him for a while. It was dead silent.


I asked him to drive me home already because I’m really not in the mood anymore. He said sorry but it was too late. It’s been done. Faster than I expected. Well I was not expecting that to happen because I know we are just on a cool-off stage not a break stage. Sigh!!!!

(^_^)~*~me~*~(^_^)

No comments: