Saturday, July 28, 2007

The feeling is back

Real Date: Sept. 26, 2006 (tuesday)
Mood: Confused
Music: Always been you (Imajin)





"Never let go of someone that

you couldn't go on a day without

THINKING about. There just might

be a GoOd ReAsOn why they're

always on your mind. Sometimes,

it's the B-R-A-I-N that knows

too well that the HEART tries so hard

to deny."




Sometimes it’s so hard to get rid of a feeling. Even though you don’t want to feel it anymore.

You’re trying so hard to forget the [past events] but still it is stuck on your head. People say

feelings are made to be expressed, but unfortunately the feelings that I’m having can’t be shown

because its {forbidden}. I had the chance to express it and I blew it BIG time. We had a chance

but both of us hesitated to continue the feeling. I don’t know why.


“My mind said stop, but my heart said go on and love him”


Confusing really I didn’t know what to do back then. I didn’t know what to think. I just go with the flow. He wants me to stop and he left, so I did. I moved on. But every time we talk. (The feeling is coming back). The memories are not just mere memories. It’s like really happening all over again.



Now I can’t STOP thinking about him. I stopped talking to him as in no communication at all but the thinking is still there, and I can’t get rid of it. I’m not doing anything so I guess there’s nothing to be WoRrIeD about to the people around especially my other half, right?!





(^_^) ~*~me~*~ (^_^)

No comments: