Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alone

Mood: not happy nor sad
Music: Impulsive by MYMP

A simple word with a simple meaning "ALONE = SOLITUDE"


Being alone is not so bad. It helps me think regarding my next move.
I don't know if I should be serious with my life right now.
But maybe I should, especially now that I will be getting married.
Being serious in life gives me shivers, but I know it's for my own good.
I'm scared with what my life might happen after the wedding.
How married life goes?
Questions came puring in my thoughts when I hear the word marriage.
Will I be a good wife?
Will I have kids soon?
Will I be a good mother?
What will happen when we have kids?
All those questions left unanswered until I'm married.
All this things I kept on thinking just because I am alone for 4 hours.
What will my thoughts be if I'm alone for the whole day?
But you know what?
Even if I'm kind of scared, I am still relaxed because I know my better half will help all the way.



(^_^) ~*~me~*~ (^_^)

No comments: