Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We might move it


Just like the title says we might move the wedding date to Oct. 16, 2010 to Sept. 10, 2011. Yes that's right. 2011 not Sept. 10, 2010 but 2011. WHY? Because still with the same reason. NO MONEY for everything. How can we move on to the next step in our relationship without money. I suggested to have a civil wedding but Luke doesn't want to. So there will be just 3 options:

Option 1: Loan... mangutang ng mangutang hanggang sa mabaon na kahit kasal na nagbabayad pa din ng utang.

Option 2: Move the date to later next year para makaipon muna kahit papano and wait for his formal proposal with e-ring.

Option 3: No wedding at all.

I can't cry anymore. I'm so tired of thinking and crying and doing everything. why did I put myself into this mess? Dapat talaga sa umpisa pa lang hindi na ko pumayag na magpakasal sa kanya lalao na wala siyang ipon, proposal at singsing... :(


(^_^) ~*~me~*~ (^_^)

No comments: