Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well why would it be?

Date: April 9, 2008 (Wednesday)
Mood: Frustrated
Music: No Air by Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown


Well guys it didn’t happen. Of course it wouldn’t. Who am I kidding?
Well I’m a little bit disappointed that our movie night didn't come alive because I am really looking forward to it. I haven’t seen Nate for months. Well here’s what happened…

Text Message

11 am
Hermoine: Nate what’s the plan?

12nn… 1pm…. 2pm…. My God the Interval

3 pm
Nate: Is it still showing on Saturday? Coz Jake wants to meet up on sat.
Hermoine: I don’t know.
What’s new Nate?! I knew this will happen.

4pm… 5 pm… Still with the Interval

5:30 pm
Nate: Sorry Hermoine. I promise on Saturday. If your free.
Hermoine: I don’t know Nate. I don’t want to be rejected no more.

DONE…
(*_*)~*~me~*~(*_*)

No comments: